Medical Aesthetics has become the fastest growing American industry. This indicates a growing number of those who realize that these procedures help them get what they want…
- more success in business,
- more respect at work,
- more social opportunities.
Most significantly, you can…
look in the mirror and love what you see.
We’re developing this series of Video Answered Questions to help you sort out the various options you have for beauty, facials, skincare, and medical grade advanced services for anti-aging, body slimming, cellulite, and weight loss. While video topics are in production, please see our textual responses by category.
Body Slimming via Non-invasive Laser Therapy
- How does non-invasive body slimming work?
- Why does non-invasive body slimming work when diet and exercise don’t?
- When does non-invasive body slimming not work?
- How long do the results last?
- Will non-invasive body slimming help with cellulite?
- What are Radio Frequencies and how do they tighten skin?
- What is collagen and how can it be restored?
- Just how effective can non-invasive skin tightening be compared to surgery?
- How does someone maintain non-invasive and surgical anti-aging results?
- What is cellulite and how do you get rid of it?!
- Why doesn’t cellulite go away with exercise?
- Will non-invasive lasers get rid of cellulite?
- What’s the difference between Medical Weight Loss Plans and Fad Diets?
- What concerns should someone have when entering a medical weight loss plan?
- What results should someone realistically expect to achieve without risking health?
- What should not be expected of a rapid weight loss plan?
- What’s the difference between injection and infusion?
- What is Hyaluronic Acid? Why is it important & how can we get it back?
- How does hydration address both oily and dry skin?
- How do infusions extend the effects of injections?
- How do you tell the difference between a good facial and a great facial?
- How often should someone have a facial?
- What are the benefits of a facial?
Beauty and Make-up
- How do you color match such a wide variety of skin colors accurately?
- What is mineral make-up and why is it important?
- Why does the American Cancer Society endorse make-up?